Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Errands...

Yeah, those lovely things we have to do for bills and other fun things. Since my soon to be ex was deployed all last year I am pretty used to doing things on my own. However, the nature of my errands has changed and the age of my children has changed. Somehow it seems more difficult now...

So, who am I? That is a question I ask myself daily, but for the purposes of this:
Hi! I'm Carrie. I have 2 son's: Sean, 3 and Seamus, currently 18mn.
We were recently kicked out of our home in NC by my husband so he could be with his mistress and her daughter. We moved across the country to live in the upstairs bedroom of my BFF(LK).

Ok, that's the super brief summary. I have some funny and not so funny stories I will be sharing in the future.

Be blessed and well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Butterflies

Followers